What is Far Infrared Technology?
Infrared light lies between the visible and microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. It contains a range of wavelengths, just like visible light has wavelengths that range from red light to violet.
In contrast, Far infrared rays are found naturally in sunlight and on the other end of the visible light spectrum from skin damaging UV. This type of energy is absolutely ESSENTIAL for human beings and all living things on Earth.
Like other light frequencies, FIR has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate and reflect. Due to its longer wavelengths, FIR cannot be seen by human eyes, but is converted by our bodies into heat.
FIR has the ability to penetrate deeply into the human body. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissues cause blood vessels in capillaries to dilate, promoting better blood circulation.
The heat also helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating.
SMARTY’S PATENTED BLACK CARBON HEATERS
- Most far infrared heaters use inorganic materials such as ceramic, however, our body is made up of organic substances and a heater made of organic material is much more suitable for the human body.
THE SECRET OF FAR INFRARED RAYS
- When electromagnetic rays meet the waves emitted from our cells, they resonate with each other and as a result, warm our body from the depth. Therefore, a heater should radiate waves whose length is nearer to that of waves we emit.
- The effects of far infrared rays weaken with distance. The dome design of the Smarty puts your body as close as possible to the source of the rays.
- The Smarty’s black carbon heaters emit far infrared waves at a wavelength, which is designed to match that of the waves emitted by the human body.
- The Smarty emits far infrared rays with a wavelength between 5-20 microns that meet the wavelength radiated from our body.